TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘V-Star Creations’ or ‘US’ or ‘WE’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is V-Star Creations’ Pvt Ltd. V-Star Tower, VI/963, Model Engineering College Road, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam – 682021 ,Kerala, India. Our company GST Registration number is ‘32AAACY7968D1Z9’. The term ‘YOU’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without V-Star Creation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS:
V-Star Creations believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been packed and we have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the ‘same day delivery’ category.
- No cancellations are entertained for limited edition / occasion offers.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The customer service team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify us of any defect in the product received by you within 7 days from the date of receipt of the parcel and we shall replace the item (s) in return of the defective item(s).
- Replacement can be for the entire defective piece or in part of the product, subject to availability of the same model /size /pattern.
- Products shall not be eligible for return or replacement in case of following reasons:
a. Damages due to misuse of product
b. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
c. Any damage/defect which are not covered under warranty
d. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
e. Lingerie items like brassieres, panties, vests, briefs, etc. And clothing freebies are not covered under the policy.